Here's What We Believe
- Your photo session should be FUN!
- It should be a reflection of you and your family - usually studio shots can't capture that.
- Kids do better when photographed in familiar surroundings.
- You should never have to settle because you're not given enough good options.
- We'll never get good shots if we're constantly looking at our watch. Patience is a virtue!
- You should be a partner in planning your photo session(s).
- If you're comfortable with your photographer, your photos will turn out better!
- In studio (although we prefer to come to you) and on location sessions
- Progressive discounts on a la carte pricing
- Custom cards
- DVD slideshows set to music
- 3 proofing options: online, DVD or proof prints
- Albums, Mattes and Frames
- CD with all the images from your session
- Interested in something else? Just ask.
Booking Your Session
You can use the contact page, email or phone us at 970.515.6605. A deposit is required to hold your date. Before coming to your session, be sure to download the files below and read our tips for preparing for your session:
Tips for Gals
Tips for Guys